Digital Mannequin for Retail Clothing

Digital Mannequin for Retail Clothing
Use a "live" model, display more views and more product

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going Green Part 2

In an earlier post, I talked about how Window Video Systems are "Green" in that they don't require posters or vinyl.  Think how many trees are used up by posters, and how much petroleum is used for vinyl signage.  Now I'm not the greenest guy on the planet, but I know these are important issues to many people, and especially to corporations and the government.

Window Video Systems just gained even more "Greenage":  We are using LED projectors now in many cases, which means, lower power consumption, far less heat production, longer lasting projectors due to fewer lamp exchanges, and best of all, lamps with no mercury!  Wait, no, even more best of all:  Lower price!  Let me say that again:

Green!
Low power consumption!
Less heat!
Lasts longer!
No paper waste!  (Or cost!)
No vinyl waste!  (Or cost!)
500% fewer lamp replacements!
No mercury!
LOWER PRICE!

I think I'm becoming more of a "greenie"!  The window of opportunity is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment