Digital Mannequin for Retail Clothing

Digital Mannequin for Retail Clothing
Use a "live" model, display more views and more product

Thursday, August 4, 2011

How Much Does IT Cost? (Part 2)

This is always one of the first questions. It's ok, it's a good question. Everybody wants to know that. But understanding the value behind the question is what should drive the discussion.

Having said that, (and assuaged my rational business mind, not wanting to be a guy who ignores the importance of creating, adding and promoting value,) I'm going to answer the question directly.

Sort of.

A Digital Window System (which is another way of saying WVS for storefront windows) with a screen size of 33"x44" runs $2,995.00 US. There, I said it. Now you can hopefully allow yourself to start asking the more important questions.

How will I use this? What type of messages will I run? How will I integrate this Digital Sign with my current marketing and Direct Advertising strategies? Can I integrate this into a local mobile strategy? Will I also use it for display? How to get/create images? Messages? These are the real issues. This system is an incredible marketing tool; think about all the ways you could use it to attract and engage and sell to customers. Then the price will start to make more sense. There is nothing more important than a business tool that directly helps you make money, and that is the purpose and mission of Window Video Systems by Looknglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment